Charlevoix (Quebec) - 2017-05-10 00:00:00
Le Germain Charlevoix Hotel & Spa has something for everyone this summer
Summer is the perfect time to discover the magnificent Charlevoix region located 1 hour away from Québec City. Le Germain Charlevoix Hotel & Spa offers a unique stay between river and mountains, in a setting that combines modernity and authenticity.
MAKE ANY WEEKEND A GIRLS’ WEEKEND !
Finding time for a weekend getaway with friends is easy with the Girls’ Weekend package offered year round by Le Germain Charlevoix Hotel & Spa. A quadruple room lets you stay up late sharing stories with the girls while access to the nordic spa gives you the chance to relax in the thermal waters. A welcome cocktail, a yoga session and a lunch box from Les Labours Restaurant (perfect for a picnic!) are also included with this package. Details here.
A PLACE FOR RELAXATION
In the heart of the hotel, the Spa Nordique Le Germain promises gentle tranquility. It’s a place where time seems to stand still. The massage and beauty treatments are offered in a relaxing atmosphere, while the thermal experience, which combines outdoor baths, a Nordic shower, a Finnish sauna and a steam bath with eucalyptus, is enhanced by the green landscape of Baie-Saint-Paul as a backdrop.
Le Germain Charlevoix Hotel & Spa is the ideal base camp for family vacations. It offers family-friendly rooms equipped with bunk beds, a popular feature with both little ones and their parents! And there are plenty of things to do: swimmers will enjoy the hotel’s heated swimming pool, while the charming beach at Baie- Saint-Paul is located 1km from the hotel. For an even more authentic Charlevoix experience, a small farm located in the adjacent fields allows guests of all ages to get up close and personal with hens, ducks, sheep, piglets and oxen. These residents move into the hotel in June.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE ACTIVITIES OFFERED...
- Public Market On Sundays during the summer months, don’t miss the public market in the hotel’s courtyard, it’s a must-see shopping experience where local producers and artisans display their know- how and creativity. Culinary, children’s and art workshops are also on offer during the public market.
- Charlevoix Rail Transit is one of the region's unique activities. Starting from Parc de la Chute- Montmorency, the train runs along the shore of the St. Lawrence, offering magnificent views that are otherwise inaccessible. To make your trip even easier, the train stops right in front of Le Germain Charlevoix Hotel & Spa before continuing its journey to La Malbaie. A package combining travel by train and accommodation is available, details can be found here.here.
- Good morning yoga: In order to start the day off right, early morning activities like yoga sessions are offered every day during the summer.
- The great outdoors The Charlevoix region is an immense playground for outdoor enthusiasts. For example, there are several hiking trails for all levels in the beautiful national parks surrounding the hotel. Those who want to discover the surrounding area one pedal stroke at a time can also rent a bicycle directly from the hotel.
– 30 –
- Julie Tremblay
- Gestionnaire, Relations publiques nationales, Groupe Germain Hôtels
- 514 954-0702